- Mathematical modeling of real-world systems, statistical data analysis and signal processing for inference, prediction, decision making, and optimal design.
- Current applications include health and bio-engineering. Earlier also included defense, energy and the environment.
- Grants: PI of multi-university grants funded by NSF, AFOSR, MURI, and DARPA. For a list of my grants (since 2006) click here.
- For a poster summarizing the research topics in our lab from fall 2019, click here.
- For a list of completed undergraduate research projects in my lab, click here.
- To view photos of our lab, click here.